Friday, June 22, 2012

Bridal: Insanity Workout

Umm, Seriously? But who doesn't want to lose a few pounds? If you reached a point in your life where you are finally serious about getting into better shape and like a challenge, I would go for the Insanity workout! We've all heard about it, we know it works! Imagine in just two months your body completely transforming? Do you know what can happen in two months? I don't really know a whole lot that can happen, lol...BUT, that's my point! With Insanity A LOT can happen in 60 days. So go on and take a look at what the makers of P90X have in store for you and your big day! This program will also help out those bridesmaids who are looking to go to their alterations appointments hoping the seamstress will take the dress IN!

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with beachbody.com and therefore am not receiving any compensation for my views and opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment