Thursday, June 21, 2012

Bridal: Lazy Days of Summer


Wow! Anybody out there? I know, I know, it's been like 3,489,790 years since I've posted something. Not to worry, though, I am alive and well.  There has been so much going on with the wedding planning, finding a place to live, and life.  Thank GOD everything seems to be going well.  To be quite honest, I have also been a little lazy with keeping this blog updated. Now that summer has just started, it is time to STOP being lazy and what better way to do that then to get your booty into tip top shape! Plus, it's healthy for you and if you're like me with a wedding coming up, you want to look your absolute best! So, in order to get things moving again, I will be posting some helpful information to stay in shape and stay healthy for your upcoming wedding and for the rest of your life. Cara over at Beach Body has shared with me some great programs that will really make you sweat! (as if this heat wave hasn't already made you lose a few pounds, lol) Stay tuned for some exciting news!

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with the beachbody.com and therefore am not receiving any compensation for my views and opinions.

No comments:

Post a Comment